We all know that a balanced diet and regular exercise is the trick to getting rid of the winter weight, but there are a few things that you can change in your daily routine that will assist. Check out TIME for the Full List
- Take your coffee black—You are saving yourself unnecessary calories by learning to take the coffee black.
- Smelling— Specifically green apples, pears and bananas—a little whiff off one of those will curb your appetite AND make surgery treats seem less appealing. (Note: you still need to eat food, but this will help when you are feeling snackish)
- Daydream about Candy—yes this one seems to be counter productive BUT according to a study…if you imagine eating A LOT of your favourite candy…you will actually eat LESS of it when it is in front of you
- Make a Workout Date With Your Friend or Partner—There is never enough time…so when we see that we are on a time crunch before meeting up with our friends, there is a good chance we will bail on the workout. Perhaps making a date at the gym will help BOTH of you and you can still hit the bar or smoothie shop after
- Eat before Dinner—if you are going out for a meal, have an apple or broth soup beforehand and you will consume 20% LESS Calories than if you didn’t pregame the meal
Time posted the reasoning and tricks HERE