I am NOT a morning person. Unless there’s pancakes and bacon involved (and lots and lots of coffee).
But sometimes listening to the right song can change things around!! (Thanks for tuning in, by the way 🙂 )
And one psychologist has crafted a playlist that will help you get out of bed in the morning! Psychologist David M. Greenberg said there are three things that the songs need to have to make sure you start your day right.
- Songs that build slowly
- Songs that send a positive message
- Songs that have a strong beat
Here are some of the songs that are on the list (and happen to be some of our Fresh faves too!!):
- Demi Lovato – Confident
- Avicii – Wake Me Up (LOL, I guess it makes sense!!)
- Coldplay – Viva La Vida
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Downtown
- Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself
- Sam Smith – Money On My Mind
- Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World
- Clean Bandit – Rather Be
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Warm Blood
So if you’re not a morning person like me, maybe change your morning alarm to one of these songs?! Hopefully we’ll wake up with a smile rather than hitting the snooze button a hundred more times!!!!
Check out the full story here