Halloween, the wonderful time of year when candy is plentiful. So many choices to eat!
But as you dig into the pillow case or bag full of candy from last night, you come across those candies that no one wants.
We polled Fresh listeners on Facebook to see what sort of unwanted candy you received during Halloween. Here’s our top picks:
- “My daughter got a granola bar!” – Tammy
- A “gumball that was so hard it nearly broke a tooth” – Aaron
- Lollypops & Rainbow Suckers (Including a “mystery” homemade lolly – see photo below!)
- Molasses Candy
- “Ricola – yes, that’s the cough candy” -Charmane
- Laffy Taffy
- Fruit Fruit Chews
- Coffee Crisp
*Thanks Melanie for the lolly photo!
Some of our listeners received items that were unexpected!
- Dental floss
- Water bottle with glow in the dark sticker
- A free dance lesson