As reported on Global today, the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) has announced the results of their “Ontario’s Worst Road for 2017” poll, where over 3,000 roads were nominated from across the province. Regretfully, the winner is… Burlington Street East in Hamilton.
Paul Miller, MPP (Hamilton East—Stoney Creek), said that he hopes the poll results will “spur some much-needed improvement on Burlington Street East and the many other Hamilton roads that require immediate attention”.
Here are the Top 10 from the poll:
Ontario’s Top 10 Worst Roads for 2017
- Burlington Street East (Hamilton)
- Dufferin Street (Toronto)
- Lorne Street (Sudbury)
- Maley Drive (Sudbury)
- Queenston Street (St. Catharines)
- Algonquin Boulevard West (Timmins)
- Hunt Club Road (Ottawa)
- Tie – Carling Avenue (Ottawa) and Duckworth Street (Barrie)
- Tie – Algonquin Boulevard East (Timmins) and Yonge Street (Toronto)
- County Road 49 (Prince Edward County)